Class G Fuses (SC)
SC Class G Size-Rejecting, Current Limiting Fuses
- Meets basic protection requirements of NEC®, Canadian Electrical Code (CEC), UL and CSA.
- Most economical overcurrent protection solution compared to circuit breakers.
- For use in various non-demanding, general purpose applications.
- Compact branch-circuit units with high interrupting rating and current-limitation.
- With up to a 600V rating, they can be used in 120/208V, 120/240V, and 277/480V circuits.
- Size rejection by length helps prevent overfusing.
- Fuses 7 amps and above have a degree of overload time-delay that permits them to pass temporary overloads.
- IR: 100kA VAC RMS Sym.. (10kA Vdc)
- 1/2 to 6A fast-acting
- 7 to 60A time-delay.
- 12 seconds (minimum) at 200% of rated current
- UL® Listed, Std. 248-5, Class G, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA® Certified, C22.2 No. 248.5, Class 1422-01, File 53787
- CE and RoHS compliant